This kit will replace every copper and flexi hose on the braking system, from the master cylinder to the calipers.
The system is made from braided stainless steel hose and stainless steel fittings. Within the kit you will receive fitting instructions and fitting kit which includes everything needed to fix the hoses to the chassis.
The kit can be made in a selection of colours to suit your build and designed for any suspension upgrade requiring the flexi hoses to be extended.
This system is made in accordance with FMVSS-106, ADR, LTSA, DOT and TUV .
Upon purchase please let us know about any custom adaptions such as different axles, suspension, calipers, master cylinder etc. If you have any questions please contact us before purchase.
· Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
· Stainless Steel Banjo Bolts
· Stainless Steel Banjo Bolts / Fittings NOT Zinc Plated
· Instruction Leaflet
· Lifetime Warranty
When you buy Pioneer 4x4 Brake Lines, they will be:
- High quality, 100% stainless steel, non-corroding braided brake hoses.
- FMVSS-106, ADR, LTSA, DOT and TUV approved.
- So reliable that they are used in many high performance, racing and custom cars.
- Coated in a wipe-clean PVC cover.
- Included with a fitting kit if needed and a lifetime warranty as standard.
These brake lines are made to order so different hose lengths can be arranged if required. If you do not see the Make and Model that you're looking for here then please contact us, as we may be able to help.