Pioneer 4x4 Brake Line Kits have been specifically designed for the harsh environments 4x4 vehicles can endure.
All our brake line kits are hand made to order allowing us to manufacture the right length of brake line for any 4x4 vehicle with or without suspension upgrades giving lift between the axles, chassis and vehicle body.
Our service is 100% custom so please take note of the questions below and contact us when considering purchasing your kit.
When purchasing a set of Pioneer 4x4 brake lines please message us or leave a note once purchased with the following information:
1. Vehicle make & model
2. Year of manufacture
3. Hose colour choice
4. Coil colour choice
5. Suspension up grades, Lift in CM, INCHES or MM
· Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
· Stainless Steel Banjo Bolts
· Stainless Steel Banjo Bolts / Fittings NOT Zinc Plated
· Instruction Leaflet
· Lifetime Warranty
When you buy Pioneer 4x4 Brake Lines, they will be:
- High quality, 100% stainless steel, non-corroding braided brake hoses.
- FMVSS-106, ADR, LTSA, DOT and TUV approved.
- So reliable that they are used in many high performance, racing and custom cars.
- Coated in a wipe-clean PVC cover.
- Included with a fitting kit if needed and a lifetime warranty as standard.
These brake lines are made to order so different hose lengths can be arranged if required. If you do not see the Make and Model that you're looking for here then please contact us, as we may be able to help.
Pictures are for advertising purposes only and are NOT specific to this kit.